[Freeswitch-users] Remote SIP extension deployment

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sun Apr 27 08:32:06 PDT 2008

The double nat scenario is going to be a fun one to solve.  You're
better off putting FreeSWITCH on a public IP or fully understanding
what is going on.

The outbound profile isn't for inbound registrations by default.  Its
almost what you need but you'll need to turn auth-calls=true and you
might need to force the registration domain.  Do you have phones
behind that nat with FreeSWITCH registering to port 5060?

<param name="force-register-domain" value="cluecon.com"/>  <-- force
the domain on a sip profile.

/b