[Freeswitch-users] Calling Queue Implementation

Jonas Gauffin jonas.gauffin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 07:37:44 PDT 2008

I'm doing this by using the eventsocket to keep track of the state of
each user in my own server (by monitoring all channel state events).
Then I got a ivr script that is invoked for all incoming calls to the queue.
The script just plays queue messages until it get's told by server
(through a socket) to transfer the call.

I can share my event socket implementation (done in C#, compiled into
a .Net lib) if anyone is interested.