[Freeswitch-users] FS and Asterisk connectivity

Brian Snipes bsnipes at snipes.org
Tue Apr 15 07:34:07 PDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-04-14 at 22:10 -0300, Arnaldo de Moraes Pereira wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 4:49 PM, Brian Snipes <bsnipes at snipes.org> wrote:
> > I wish to connect FS to * for interoperability testing and can't seem to
> >  get my configs correct.  Has anyone done this already and if so can you
> >  post your configs?
>
> My configs are like yours, except for three things:
>   1. my asterisk is configured on outbound profile, instead of default's
>   2. FS registers to my asterisk
>   3. My rev: 8081
>
> Are you sure the sampling rate are ok for both legs ? Besides that and
> comfortable noise generation (turned off, as: <param
> name="supress-cng" value="true"/>), I can't think of anything else.
>
> My 8081 rev is working nicely with asterisk, maybe I should update and
> see what happens.

Thanks for the response Arnaldo.  I just moved it to the outbound
profile and set the 'suppress-cng' to be uncommented and set to true.
On the sampling rate, do you mean the codecs in use by the phone and
allowed on asterisk in the sip.conf file?  Would you mind posting an
example of your asterisk settings? I guess I have something wrong there
also.

Thanks,
Brian