[Freeswitch-users] FS and Asterisk connectivity

Arnaldo de Moraes Pereira ap at arnaldopereira.com
Mon Apr 14 18:10:28 PDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 4:49 PM, Brian Snipes <bsnipes at snipes.org> wrote:
> I wish to connect FS to * for interoperability testing and can't seem to
>  get my configs correct.  Has anyone done this already and if so can you
>  post your configs?

My configs are like yours, except for three things:
  1. my asterisk is configured on outbound profile, instead of default's
  2. FS registers to my asterisk
  3. My rev: 8081

Are you sure the sampling rate are ok for both legs ? Besides that and
comfortable noise generation (turned off, as: <param
name="supress-cng" value="true"/>), I can't think of anything else.

My 8081 rev is working nicely with asterisk, maybe I should update and
see what happens.