[Freeswitch-users] ivr script, originating a call

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 08:34:17 PDT 2008

It might be messed up ptime
What are you making the outbound call too.
And are you up to date on the code because we have fixed most issues that
cause this in our latest release so if you are running latest it might be
the other side of the call sending bad timestamps etc.

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 10:04 AM, Chris Danielson <chris at maxpowersoft.com>
wrote:

> Jonas,
> Are you able to look at the FreeSWITCH console and see if the bitrate is
> an issue?  Though I do not recall the exact message, the console will
> render this information when "console loglevel debug" has been turned
> on.  I have experienced a similar issue, are you playing those files at
> 8000 bit rate?  Anyways, the console will let you know if there is a
> mismatch and that FreeSWITCH is having to pull overtime in order to
> process the sounds.
> Cheers,
> Chris
>
> Jonas Gauffin wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > I'm launching a javascript that originates a call to a user and then
> > records a file.
> > The problem is that the soundfiles ("record after the beep" and
> > "message saved") sounds strange (choppy/vibrating, yeah I know, sucky
> > explanation).
> >
> > The same phrases sounds fine when played for an incoming call.
> >
> > Is it a bitrate issue or something like that?
> >
> > Regards,
> >   Jonas

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/