[Freeswitch-users] ivr script, originating a call

Chris Danielson chris at maxpowersoft.com
Mon Apr 14 08:04:22 PDT 2008

Jonas,
Are you able to look at the FreeSWITCH console and see if the bitrate is
an issue?  Though I do not recall the exact message, the console will
render this information when "console loglevel debug" has been turned
on.  I have experienced a similar issue, are you playing those files at
8000 bit rate?  Anyways, the console will let you know if there is a
mismatch and that FreeSWITCH is having to pull overtime in order to
process the sounds.
Cheers,
Chris