[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch win32 error (Procedure entry point inet_pton could not be located in the dynamic link library WS2_32.dll)

Tamas Cseke cstomi.levlist at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 04:28:16 PDT 2008

Hi,

I have the same problem with 2008 express.
Mike told to me, he has no problem with 2008 professional. (It is
boundled with SDK as far as i know)

Make sure your SDK is configured properly:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms235626(VS.80).aspx

However it didn't help for me...
I am using Platform SDK 2008, and you?

Regards,