[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch win32 error (Procedure entry point inet_pton could not be located in the dynamic link library WS2_32.dll)

B Karthik carthick84 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 03:16:32 PDT 2008

Hi,

Over the days, my interest in FreeSwitch is overwhelmingly increasing. I
love this software. I am sure that one day i will be competent enough to
contribute to this project.

I get this error when i compile and run freeswitch using visual studio 2008
express edition.
(Procedure entry point inet_pton could not be located in the dynamiclink
library WS2_32.dll)

This is happening in svn revision 8099.

Any help will be deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Warm Regards,

B Karthik