[Freeswitch-users] Dialplan recipes section up on the wiki

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Thu Apr 10 11:48:50 PDT 2008

Brian,

Your example is extremely well-presented!  I can't think of anything off
the top of my head that we could/should add at the moment, but if you
guys are on IRC and you keep getting certain dialplan-related questions
then shoot an email to the -users list with a suggestion for a dp recipe
and we'll see what we can do.

-MC