[Freeswitch-users] TBCT

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Tue Apr 8 15:42:32 PDT 2008

Your blatant plagiarism answered my question perfectly.  Another way of
saying this, for those of us who are familiar with Centrex, is that this
allows one to mimic the old "Centrex-transfer" where you flash and dial
another number and the call gets transferred (or conference'd)...

Makes sense and I think this is a valuable feature to have.  I will see
about lending technical and/or financial support.

Thanks,
MC