[Freeswitch-users] .NET Interaction

Jonas Gauffin jonas.gauffin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 10:28:15 PDT 2008

I would use mod_xml_curl to query your C# server after a dialplan for
each call. Then you can create dialplan actions that answers, says the
balance and then bridge to the destination. Or you can create a small
javascript that answers, uses curl to fetch balance from a http server
(or use the socket module, or odbc to query the db directly) and then
bridge the call to the destination.

As for CDR I would recommend the mod_cdr_xml module which sends CDR
XML to a http server. I'm also coding a ODBC CDR module, but I havent
had time to finish it :(