[Freeswitch-users] Should I choose FreeSwitch?

Anthony Minessale anthmct at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 11:24:08 PDT 2007

Ha,

Too bad all the text going back and forth in this thread
was not actual documentation instead of deliberations about
documentation practices or we'd be done already =D

Anyone who want's to do anything to help the documentation
effort by my guest to make any wiki page etc you need.
I don't see a mad rush of volunteers so I won't hold my breath
or anything but if I run out of bugs to fix and code to write
I will start working on this myself.....

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm