[Freeswitch-users] Should I choose FreeSwitch?

Jason Garland jgarland at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 19:25:41 PDT 2007

Gateways are usually the better option because you can configure your
phones to use it as a failover for WHEN your Asterisk server deadlocks
and crashes. A gateway would also provide better echo cancellation and
jitter buffer support then a card based solution.

There is a list of BRI gateways on the voip-info wiki here:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=VOIP+Gateways