[Freeswitch-users] Documentation Questions - updating wiki, channel variables

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Fri Nov 2 00:39:28 PDT 2007

Guys,

Just wondering if there are still blogs by anthm and pdt, per the wiki
main page:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Main_Page#Developer_Blogs

I know Trixter's is still there, but what about Paul and Anthony?  It's
looking for a domain of freeswitch.info which seems uninhabited.  If
there are developer blogs I'd like to get the page updated with the
correct links, and if there aren't then I'd like to get the links
removed.

Secondly, I was curious about channel variables.  I know there is a big
list here:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Channel_Variables

I was curious to know if this list is up to date.  I see that some are
listed as 'unknown' which is okay for now - I just want to make sure
that all of the variables are on the list.  Are all of these defined in
switch_types.h?  (Just curious - if I know where to look in the source I
can compare the source code to the wiki list.)

Thanks,

MC