[Freeswitch-users] Dialplan

Daniel Swarbrick openpbx at pressure.net.nz
Mon Mar 5 12:41:29 PST 2007

Having seen a number of projects spring up for Outlook integration /
Windows diallers for Asterisk via the manager socket, all with varying
levels of success, can I make the following suggestion: instead of a
dozen people all writing various different implementations, how about
doing a TAPI provider... that way, it would open up a lot more
opportunities with Win32 software that supports TAPI.

Jonas Gauffin wrote:
> I'm creating an EventSocket client in .net (C#). I've managed to get
> the event subscription working like it should and are now trying to
> add call handling.
>
> Can someone be nice and provide me with an example that shows how to
> put a call on hold? Or any other call handling. I've never coded in
> perl, so that example script do not help me :(
>
> I can also publish the implementation when it's done if someone are interested.
>
> On 3/1/07, Brian West <brian.west at mac.com> wrote:
>> Yes that is totally possible now with the socket client.  Check out
>> sock.pl in the scripts/socket folder.  That is a way to send calls
>> outbound to a TCP socket and then command and control the call.
>>
>> /b
>>
>> On Mar 1, 2007, at 8:36 AM, Jonas Gauffin wrote:
>>
>>> Hello again everyone =)
>>>
>>> Is it possible to configure destinations/actions depending on the
>>> domain that the user is calling from? (Having multiple companies in
>>> the same switch, where each company should be able to use their own
>>> destination/action for the same number).
>>>
>>> Are there any plans on making an dial plan module that contacts a TCP
>>> server to get what to do? (Instead of reading the XML files or using
>>> the LDAP directory).
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>>   Jonas

>>> users