[Freeswitch-users] Dialplan

Jonas Gauffin jonas.gauffin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 08:19:37 PST 2007

I'm creating an EventSocket client in .net (C#). I've managed to get
the event subscription working like it should and are now trying to
add call handling.

Can someone be nice and provide me with an example that shows how to
put a call on hold? Or any other call handling. I've never coded in
perl, so that example script do not help me :(

I can also publish the implementation when it's done if someone are interested.