[Freeswitch-users] Sending an event from Javascript

Chris Danielson chris at maxpowersoft.com
Mon Jul 23 11:07:11 PDT 2007

Just to clear up the question...  Are we talking about a JavaScript script
that is run through the FreeSwitch embedded engine or are we talking about
a web page that calls the event_socket layer via JavaScript.  If we are
talking about the latter, then Jose, is moving you in the right direction.
 You can make an asynchronous call to the specified ip and port (listen-ip
and listen-port).

Ideally, for Asynchronous JavaScript integration I would recommend using
the Prototype (www.prototypejs.org) open source library.

Kind Regards,
Chris