[Freeswitch-users] Sending an event from Javascript

Jose Barrios jbarrios at telkus-ip.com
Mon Jul 23 09:32:29 PDT 2007

directly is imposible send this information, but you can compose a URL a
manage the keywords and variable and send the info to other page (php,
servlet, jsp or another) to manage the information. Java Script is only to
simple app to manage a view for explorer.

I recomend that you use Ajax is most powerfull and integrate JavaScript with
other app and the view is most estetical.

PD sorry by my english,

2007/7/20, Cesar Cepeda <cesar at auronix.com>:

> Is it possible to send an event to the event_socket interface from a
> Javascript script?  If so, how is it done?
>

> Thanks
>

> Cesar Cepeda.

---
Eng. José R. Barrios R.