[Freeswitch-users] One question.

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Jul 16 14:34:14 PDT 2007

If you REALLY want to over think the problem... You could look at using
media bugs to do all of the supervisor like functions... It probably can be
done a bit cheaper on the processor than using conferences, but would
require you to write all the code necessary to handle things already handled
in conference.  You could take a look at how to use them in mod_soundtouch.
As far as agent handling.. You would have to add logic to handle who was an
agent, and what to do with them.  Look at the park app and the broadcast api
command for more ideas.

Mike