[Freeswitch-users] One question.

Cesar Cepeda cesar at auronix.com
Mon Jul 16 10:25:59 PDT 2007

Hi everybody.

I'm starting with Freeswitch and I have a question.  I want to make a dialer
based on Freeswitch, the functionality will be like this:

* An agent calls Freeswitch, let's say to extension 111 and logs in (via a
js script)
* After he(she) logs it should be put on hold (listening to music or
whatever) to wait for an available call
* In the meantime, Freeswitch starts to dial numbers,
* As soon as it has a connected call it should unhold an agent and bridge
the connected call to the agents call.
* When the call is finished, the agent should be put on hold once again
without hanging up the call.

I will be controlling Freeswith (originating calls, bridging, etc) using the
event_socket interface

My question is:  What is the best way to do the holding-unholding of the
agents?

Thanks.

Cesar Cepeda.