[Freeswitch-users] Executing Javascript before a call's answered

David Knell dave at 3c.co.uk
Wed Aug 22 06:25:39 PDT 2007

Hi -

I'm trying to build a simple switching application, controlled by a bit
of Javascript, but I'm stuck on
how to avoid answering the inbound leg until the outbound one's answered
- ideally, I want to be
able to ship early media from the outbound leg back to the original
caller until the outbound leg's
answered, and then (and only then) answer the inbound one.

Problem is that the inbound leg is answered before my Javascript's
called, as far as I can tell, which
leaves me a bit stumped.  Any pointers as to what I should do gratefully
received.

Thanks --

Dave