[Freeswitch-users] Broadvoice

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Mon Apr 16 04:44:49 PDT 2007

Ok I was going to signup for an account but I refuse to pay 39.95 for
the activation fee for an account i'm only going to use for a few
hours while we test and fix this.  If you're willing to donate your
account you can email me your details and we'll take a look at it...
I know broadvoice doesn't do anything at all the "standard" way even
with asterisk its a nice round about way of putting things in /etc/
hosts and various other non-standard things.

/b