[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch consultant

Mohan Wankhede mohanw at aftek.com
Tue Oct 24 01:55:36 PDT 2006

Hello
I have done almost 2-3 years of solution development on asterisk Platform , during this Ported the Asterisk on various embedded Platform . Its really a great software . The Port Image size for Asterisk ranges from as low as 2 MB to max at 20 MB based on the Features.
Also During development added various Codec Support Along with outbound Proxy Support.
I am wondering why you are planning to move from asterisk.
If you need any sort of help I can do that .
Please let me know
Thanks And Regards
Mohan W