[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch consultant

Vandana Goyal va1305 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 06:55:08 PDT 2006

I am interested in this opportunity but would like to inform you that I might need some time to pick up things as this technology is new to me.

  thanks
  sharad

John Bittner <john at simlab.net> wrote:
  I am looking for a consultant to work on a freeswitch project. Were
currently running asterisk as our transcoding gateways to our SIP
termination carriers like XO. We do this because some of the carriers only
support 711 and we need other codec's.
Were looking to move this over to freeswitch. Anyone interested please email
me directly.

Thanks

John Bittner
Simlab.net