[Freeswitch-docs] Confluence reorder problem

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Fri Jun 20 02:30:52 MSD 2014

I have been reordering pages for some time and know how it’s supposed to work. Has nothing to do with dragging, that’s fine, it moves, some pages stay reordered fine while others do not. Tried just now and can’t Reorder OS X pages but can others. Go figure. Confluence is just t damn buggy/unproductive right now. Half time on content half time getting Confluence to work is not good. BTW, I made sure I am the page creator for all OS X pages to prevent permission issues.
Mario