[Freeswitch-dev] INFO: Update on Mikey's OpenZAP experimenting

Anthony Minessale anthmct at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 09:01:19 EST 2007

No, Thank you for taking the time to play with it.
We made OpenZAP last May from scratch in a 30 day span
which you can see in thise nearly vertical burst of code lines in the repo.
http://fisheye.freeswitch.org/browse/OpenZAP

Since then we have had little input, so, I have all the patience in the world
for you since you are one of the pioneers of this new sector of our work and we can't get very far without someone to test and provide feedback.

MSN:anthony_minessale at hotmail.com
GTALK/JABBER/PAYPAL:anthony.minessale at gmail.com

sip:888 at conference.freeswitch.org
googletalk:conf+888 at conference.freeswitch.org