[Freeswitch-dev] REMOVE

ssemaganda andrew ssemaga at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 07:18:07 EDT 2006

Please, remove me from your mailing list.

  Andrew
Sensei <sensei at megaphat.com> wrote:
      Brian,

  I am sure Anothony had nothing but good intentions when he asked to have everyone automatically have everyone added to the listserv, however, this should be optional and if it is not optional, your removal methods provided are flawed since they do not work.

  Although it was with a great heart and the best intentions to have everyone who joins automatically added to the listserv, this action is a clear violation of IAUP that is common amongst most ISP's and hosting providers (within the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Italy, France, Canada, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Hong Kong, Japan, Guam, and a few others that directly interact with the IC and NANOG).

  As a member, I am only trying to help the administrators of the site provide a more comfortable experience not only or the users but the manager of the system so that we may all work and interact with one another to help FreeSwitch grow beyond bounds and limitations.

  Thank you.