[Freeswitch-dev] Spam:Re: REMOVE

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Mon Sep 4 16:05:05 EDT 2006

I understand that you want off the list ok, fine.  I'm sure your
request is being processed.  When you signed up I believe you were
notified that it would subscribe you to the mailing list.  Therefore
this would not be considered spam, period.  If you ask to be taken off
of a mailing list, have you ever noticed that it might take a little
while?  I know it's not ideal but I guess I don't see why it's worth
getting all fired up about. If you like, I'll send you a gmail invite
and you can sign up using your gmail account.  You can participate in
the community and just let the emails build up in there.

Darren Wiebe
dwiebe at hmsinet.ca