[FreeSWITCH Community] ClueCon 2012 Preview: Vestec Automatic Speech Recognition

Michael Collins marketing at cluecon.com
Mon Apr 30 20:59:48 MSD 2012

Greetings!

This week we have a small taste of ClueCon 2012: The Vestec
<http://www.vestec.com?cc120430>team will be joining us on the
FreeSWITCH community
conference<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Weekly_Conference_Call?cc12-0430>call
this Wednesday, May 2. Vestec produces high-quality automatic speech
recognition (ASR) software for open source telephony projects like Asterisk
and FreeSWITCH. We look forward to having a Vestec engineer on the call
with us this week to give us a technical look at their product and to
answer community questions. Vestec will also be at ClueCon 2012 as a Silver
Sponsor and have committed to being available for one-on-one consulting for
those wanting to discuss their specific projects. Yet another reason to
join us at ClueCon this August!

The ClueCon 2012 speakers list is starting to take shape. We have a number
of "fan-favorites" scheduled as well as a few new surprises. We are pleased
to have returning for a third consecutive year Mr. Philip Zimmermann,
inventor of PGP <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PGP> and designer of the the
ZRTP <http://zfone.com?cc12-0430> secure VoIP protocol. As we've previously
announced <http://freeswitch.org/node/388?cc12-0430>, ZRTP is now included
in the FreeSWITCH distribution. Philip will be discussing VoIP security in
general, as well developments with the ZRTP project.

Register <http://www.cluecon.com/register?cc120430> for ClueCon 2012 today
and take advantage of ClueCon Power Play, which gives you extra entries in
the world famous giveaways we have each year. Feel free to contact us if
you have any questions about attending ClueCon, sponsoring, or speaking at
the event.

We look forward to seeing you there - in less than 100 days!

--
Michael S Collins
ClueCon Team