[FreeSWITCH Community] FreeSWITCH News and Notes

Michael Collins marketing at cluecon.com
Mon Apr 23 21:58:40 MSD 2012

Greetings everyone. We have several items for your consideration this week:

   - The FreeSWITCH Community Conference
Call<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2012_04_25>will take
place at 1PM Eastern, 10AM Pacific this coming Wednesday April
   25. We will be having an informal discussion about executing dialplan
   applications or APIs using the "execute_on" and "api_on" family of channel
   variables. We look forward to having you there with us.

   - The authors of the FreeSWITCH Cookbook will be taking part in an
   interview on the weekly VUC call
<http://www.voipusersconference.org/>this Friday April 27.

   - Vestec still has some ASR starter kits to give away to FreeSWITCH
   users around the world. If you have need of speech recognition in your
   telephony application then contact marketing at cluecon.com and ask for
   more information. Vestec already supports languages in 10 of the largest
   economies of the world and more languages are in development.

Please make plans to support both conference calls this week. If you've
never been to either one I highly recommend checking them out. They are
very interesting. In fact, they are a small taste of what ClueCon is like:
hanging out with fellow telecom enthusiasts and having technical
discussions. It really is a lot of fun. Speaking of ClueCon, be sure to
register <http://www.cluecon.com/register/> today. Don't forget that if you
register in April you get extra entries in the giveaway drawings we have
throughout the conference.

Have a great week!

--
Michael S Collins