[Freeswitch-biz] OpenSIPS Summit 2013

Flavio E. Goncalves flavio at opensips.org
Tue Jul 9 17:21:10 MSD 2013

Hello all,

Thanks to the effort of the OpenSIPS Software Foundation, I'm proud to
announce the first edition of the OpenSIPS Summit - an event for the
entire OpenSIPS community.

What is the OpenSIPS Summit?
"The *OpenSIPS Summit* is a conferencing event that aims to *provide the
necessary knowledge to understand and use OpenSIPS*."

Who should attend?
"If you are looking to discover, understand and evaluate OpenSIPS, the
*OpenSIPS Summit* is the right place to be!". As OpenSIPS is often used
with FreeSwitch, it is an excellent opportunity to learn about Load
balancing and Freeswitch Integration.

Read all the details about OpenSIPS Summit events:
http://www.opensips.org/Community/Summits

The first event is schedule for *5th of August 2013 in Chicago, US* -
the event will be *co-hosted by the ClueCon* conference. Registration
process is already available !

The speaker's list is still under heavy work (we hope to complete it
this week) - nevertheless, we are still accepting papers if you have
something interesting on OpenSIPS :) - The "Call for Papers" is still
ongoing.

Looking forward to see as many of you there !

Best regards,

Flavio E. Goncalves
OpenSIPS