[Freeswitch-biz] FreeSwitch consultant in the Bay Area?

Conference Caller conference.caller at gmail.com
Sun May 10 20:53:21 PDT 2009

Hello there... I am on the management team of an angel-funded
teleconferencing startup in the San Francisco area. We are currently in the
beta stage of product development, and part of our service offering is built
with FreeSwitch.

First off: thank you!  FreeSwitch has been terrific to work with. We really
appreciate your efforts in developing it and offering it to the community.

We are looking for a FreeSwitch consultant to work with - is there anyone in
the Bay Area with fairly deep knowledge of FreeSwitch? The role would
require keeping a very high degree of confidentiality about our project, and
our company's use of FreeSwitch.

If you are interested, please get in touch, and include your resume,
LinkedIn profile, and a cover letter describing your previous FreeSwitch
experience.

Best wishes,
Marcy