[Freeswitch-biz] Web interface

Sun.ny81 at seznam.cz Sun.ny81 at seznam.cz
Fri May 8 06:19:17 PDT 2009

Hello all,

I am starting to learn about FreeSwitch. Are there any web application or interface to configure FreeSwitch? Could you recommend me one? Or have I all configure via cofigure files?

I would like to use FreeSwitch as a communication background for automatic voice recognition for non english language. Firstly, the voice will be trasnscribed by quick writers, latter i would like to use automatic voice recognition. Do you think, that FreeSwitch is a good idea for this project?

Thanks.

Sunny