[Openmrcp-users] cant bootstrap

saurabh nirkhey snirkhey at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 06:28:55 EDT 2008

I did an svn checkout as mentioned on the wiki page.
I  tried to do a ./bootstrap as mentioned in INSTALL.
I have autoconf 2.59, libtool 1.5-22.
Trying to do this on Ubuntu Dapper Drake ,kernel 2.6.15-23-amd64-generic.

I am getting an error which after a lot og googling too I am unable to
solve,
here are first few lines of what I get while trying to do a bootstrap
$ ./bootstrap

+ libtoolize --force --automake --copy
+ aclocal -I build/config
aclocal: configure.in: 65: macro `AM_CFLAGS' not found in library
+ autoconf
+ automake --foreign --add-missing --copy
automake: configure.in: `PACKAGE' not defined in `configure.in'
automake: configure.in: `VERSION' not defined in `configure.in'
Makefile.am:16: AC_PROG_MAKE_SET must be used in `configure.in'
automake: aprtoolkit/Makefile.am: not supported: source file `src/apt_log.c'
is in subdirectory
automake: aprtoolkit/Makefile.am: not supported: source file
`src/apt_string_table.c' is in subdirectory
automake: aprtoolkit/Makefile.am: not supported: source file
`src/apt_text_stream.c' is in subdirectory

<openmrcp-users at tron.freeswitch.org>