[Openmrcp-users] OpenMRCP Troubles

Arsen Chaloyan achaloyan at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 07:40:54 EDT 2008

Unfortunately I have to announce my further participation in OpenMRCP project is impossible.

The reason isn't only in lack of funds. No!

I have been trying to support project during more than half an year for
free. But as far as tasks like fixing notification scheme in issue
tracker or uploading content (docs) to the web are not manageable and
there is nobody to carry about, even to give any estimate and me not
having access rights, I can't stay in.

Meantime it doesn't mean I'm going to terminate my activity in MRCParea. I've got mature enough during the last year of development as anauthor of open source project. I've got a lot of ideas around MRCPproject and there are a lot of things I still want to do.
Thus I'm seeking new home for MRCP project. In case of any suggestions, ideas please mail me at achaloyan at yahoo.com

Sorry for inconvenience,
Arsen.