[Freeswitch-users] Retiring the FreeSWITCH Mailing list

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at freeswitch.open.source.it
Thu Feb 2 15:40:52 UTC 2023

On Thursday 02 February 2023 at 14:51:19, Brandon Armstead wrote:

> +1 in agreement with Alex.

I don't know how many +1s you've had so far, but this is another one.

I think Alex has expressed extremely well why forums are not as effective as
lists.

I would also simply add that I am on quite a number of mailing lists, and it's
very convenient to deal with them all in one email client.  If each one were
replaced by a forum, I would need multiple logged-in windows in a browser, and
have to actively switch back and forth between them to see if there were new
messages.  This is the biggest thing for me which makes forums highly
unproductive.

Antony.

--
#define SIX 1+5
#define NINE 8+1

int main() {
    printf("%d\n", SIX * NINE);
}
	- thanks to ECB for bringing this to my attention

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.