[Freeswitch-users] send voicemail with shell script

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at freeswitch.open.source.it
Fri Sep 30 22:18:29 UTC 2022

On Friday 30 September 2022 at 23:29:33, John Covici wrote:

> What is in your shell script -- somewhere in there it should call
> sendmail.

Well, he did say "I have a shell script that sends my voicemail files as I need
them to be sent" so I'm assuming this means that the script actually does what
it's required to do.

He then said "I cannot get that emailwav.sh file to be called" so the problem
seems to be FreeSwitch not calling the script, rather than the script not
doing its job.

It would be good to know how Sean knows that the script is not being called,
though, because the only problem report was "It still tries to send with
sendmail", and this makes it unclear whether FreeSwitch (directly) or the
script is calling sendmail.

Antony.

--
There's a good theatrical performance about puns on in the West End.  It's a
play on words.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.