[Freeswitch-users] send voicemail with shell script

Larry Morley lmorley at neny.cslimits.net
Fri Sep 30 22:00:27 UTC 2022

"This problem seems a bit strange and unusual; I, myself am strange and unusual".

I thought I saw you had mentioned that sendmail was always invoked. Sure this isn't an OS configuration problem?

There are far too many ways to ensure sendmail is exec'd and not the program you're trying to run. Especially if someone had deliberately compromised your system. Might be worth a look.

- Larry