[Freeswitch-users] How to display switch_snprintf logs

Andrew Reed Andrew.Reed at ipsoft.com
Wed Oct 19 16:56:05 UTC 2022

Hello,
I’m debugging an issue where I’m not receiving events in some cases after a call is hung up. I’ve set “linger 60” and in the cases that it is successful I see the log “Socket Linger 60”, but in the cases where it fails I don’t see that log, making me think that the socket is not lingering correctly.
I noticed while looking through the freeswitch code on github that there were some debug logs using “switch_snprintf” and I was wondering how to turn these on so that I can see more detail on what events are being sent and whether linger is being set correctly.
Thanks,
Andrew Reed