[Freeswitch-users] send voicemail with shell script

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Sat Oct 1 21:39:34 UTC 2022

Thank you all for your help.  I do wish I could get this working; I know I used the script years ago and it is a handy backup. My immediate problem has been solved. I hired someone to get sendmail working on the FS server using my relay post office.  My VMs now arrive in email. It uses sendmail regardless of the mailer-app setting in switch.conf.xml. I restarted FS after every change to switch.conf.xml.