[Freeswitch-users] send voicemail with shell script

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Sat Oct 1 20:44:16 UTC 2022

The freeswitch logfile832 Deliver VM to 220 at voicemail_BFIS
925 Update MWI: Processing for 220 at voicemail_BFIS in in
950 Update MWI: Messages Waiting yes
951 Update MWI: Update Reason NEW
952 Update MWI: Message Account 220 at voicemail_BFIS
953 Update MWI: Voice Message 1/0
 Emailed file [/tmp/mail.1664656071cd3a] to [sean at devo
042 Sending message to sean at dev still says