[Freeswitch-users] processing redirect

Brian :: bc at iptel.co
Mon Nov 28 21:41:20 UTC 2022

Hello :)

I have a particular scenario where a proxy replies with a 302 redirect
to Freeswitch. In the 302 they add an X-header: with-some-info

I have tried a few things but I can't seem to access this X-header
from my redirected context. If I run the info app there it doesn't
appear at all. And it doesn't get sent to the new host either.

Is there any way to access this header? fs processes the redirect just
fine but I could really do with accessing the info in this header in
my redirected context.

Thank you!