[Freeswitch-users] LogLevel from XML dialplan?

Bote Man freeswitch at botecomm.com
Tue Nov 1 18:08:17 UTC 2022

The "log" dialplan application simply sends a message to the FS log at the loglevel specified by the first word in the data= argument, as you discovered.

Setting the loglevel switch-wide is done elsewhere, but I've never delved into it enough to know which place is which. There are some inter-dependencies so if you change it, you should test for the desired results.

This is a good starting point in the wiki:
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_dptools%3A+session+loglevel

John Boteler
Bote Communications