Error "Cannot create outgoing channel"

PICHARD, GUILLAUME guillaume.pichard at capgemini.com
Thu May 19 15:31:13 UTC 2022

Hello,

I'm using MicroSIP with FreeSwitch. I can see presence so I guess my MicroSIP is working properly
I can text message but I cannot make a call (audio or video).

The error in FreeSwitch seems to be:

2022-05-19 09:22:03.475283 [ERR] mod_conference.c:1590 Cannot create outgoing channel, cause: INCOMPATIBLE_DESTINATION
(full log there: https://justpaste.it/2h7si)

Do you have any idea what might be wrong ?

Thank you,
Regards,
Guillaume.