[Freeswitch-users] Equipment supporting V.150

Steve Underwood coppice12 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 22:04:35 UTC 2022

Hi,

This is VoIP rather than a specific Freeswitch question.

I am developing an implementation of some of the V.150 series
specifications within the spandsp library, to be able to support modem
over IP in open source software like Freeswitch. I am having problems
identifying equipment I can test against. There is quite a bit of used
VoIP kit around, at E-Bay and similar places. I assume I can find
something used from Cisco and others that is not too expensive, for my
development testing. My problem is identifying exactly which things
offer V.150 support. Looking at the Cisco documentation, they seem to
focus far more on the software requirements for the support of specific
features, than on the model numbers of hardware with the relevant
support. Can anyone help me with this?

Regards,

Steve