[Freeswitch-users] fs_cli not connecting to fs ( newbie question )

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at freeswitch.open.source.it
Thu Mar 10 14:23:30 UTC 2022

On Wednesday 09 March 2022 at 14:47:02, GN Dev2 wrote:

> When I run fs_cli command from the server itself ( connecting to 127.0.0.1)
> I get the following error ->
> [ERROR] fs_cli.c:1691 main() Error Connecting []

Have you changed the default "ClueCon" password in
/etc/freeswitch/autoload_configs/event_socket.conf.xml ?

Have you changed the default "ClueCon" password in /etc/fs_cli.conf?

Do they match?

Antony.

--
A user interface is like a joke.
If you have to explain it, it means it doesn't work.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.