[Freeswitch-users] xml_cdr problem using sip_from_user

Martin Paterson martin at pattersong.co.uk
Mon Jul 4 10:49:36 UTC 2022

I have seen this also (about 18 months ago - so v1.10.5). I noticed that
about a minute into the call FreeSWITCH reinvites the A-leg, so my
speculation at the time was that the reinvite caused the changing of the
sip variables as the from address of the reinvite is the destination
address of the original call. I never followed it up though, as we don't
use that variable for anything in the CDRs.

Martin.

Martin Paterson, Pattersong Music
Reduced orchestrations of G&S