[Freeswitch-users] PCAP help and many call failures PLEASE HELP

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 22:08:54 UTC 2022

On Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 2:20 AM Sean Devoy via FreeSWITCH-users <
freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org> wrote:

> [...]
I am not a security expert and I am not sure if it is wise to share capture
files with unredacted information.

Anyway, I took a look and I think what matters is to understand why FS
decided to cancel the call.
If you have the XML CDRs of the channels involved, they might give some
clue about it.
If you don't have them, please show the complete dialplan you are executing
as there might be something there like call_timeout etc.
Then even if with those things the cause of CANCEL cannot be found, one
alternative if you are able to reproduce this problem at will or if the
problem happens frequently enough would be to try to enable debug logging
during low traffic period by doing:

fs_cli -x "fsctl loglevel DEBUG"
+OK log level: DEBUG [7]

Then make a call that recreates the problem and switch back to the original
log level (usually, ERR):

fs_cli -x "fsctl loglevel ERR"
+OK log level: ERR [3]

Then with the logs, you should be able to understand why FS is deciding to
cancel the call.