[Freeswitch-users] Limit concurrent calls for inbound + outbound on a specific DID number

Rasheed Kalapurackal rasheed.kalapurackal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 13:49:12 UTC 2022

Hello Antony,

Following the responses to your queries.

1. How is this DID connected to your system?  Is it on a trunk where other
DIDs also receive calls, or is it on a dedicated connection for the DID
only?

-  DID is connected on a single trunk where other DIDs also will
receive the calls.  it is not a dedicated connection.

2. How does a DID relate to outbound calls?  If you mean "restrict the
number
of simultaneous calls presenting a certain caller ID" then I doubt that this
is possible.

-  I just want to limit the total number of calls (inbound + outbound)
using the same DID .  For example:   If my DID is 920034576  , if i
receive  a call to this DID then one channel is counted ,     at the same
time  if i make a call using this DID  like the following
<action application="bridge" data=" {origination_caller_id_name=OfficeDID
,origination_caller_id_number= +966 920034576
}sofia/gateway/SLTGateway/$1"/>
  This case it will count 2 calls as total - 1 incoming and 1 outgoing
using same DID.
  This total calls should be limited to 10 .

Thanks and Regards
Rasheed