[Freeswitch-users] Limit concurrent calls for inbound + outbound on a specific DID number

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at freeswitch.open.source.it
Mon Feb 21 13:21:17 UTC 2022

On Monday 21 February 2022 at 12:58:24, Rasheed Kalapurackal wrote:

> Hello ,
>
> Is it possible to limit the total number of inbound + outbound calls made
> or received  on a specific DID number to 10 ?

1. How is this DID connected to your system?  Is it on a trunk where other
DIDs also receive calls, or is it on a dedicated connection for the DID only?

2. How does a DID relate to outbound calls?  If you mean "restrict the number
of simultaneous calls presenting a certain caller ID" then I doubt that this
is possible.

Antony.

--
If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it,
we'd be so simple that we couldn't.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.